Check two email accounts on Treo 600 same time everytime? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Check two email accounts on Treo 600 same time everytime? - Palmtop ; Is there a way for the Treo 600 to check two email accounts all the time by default. Right now have to check each account seperately. I figure third-party apps would do this but need to know if possible with ...

  1. Check two email accounts on Treo 600 same time everytime?

    Is there a way for the Treo 600 to check two email accounts all the time by
    default. Right now have to check each account seperately. I figure
    third-party apps would do this but need to know if possible with native
    out-of-the-box Treo apps.

    Thanks in advance

    Skip

  2. Re: Check two email accounts on Treo 600 same time everytime?

    s wrote:
    > Is there a way for the Treo 600 to check two email accounts all the
    > time by default. Right now have to check each account seperately. I
    > figure third-party apps would do this but need to know if possible
    > with native out-of-the-box Treo apps.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Skip

    Yes, just add it.

    --
    Hope this helped.
    Jim Anderson

  3. Re: Check two email accounts on Treo 600 same time everytime?

    Have both accounts set up and working but Treo only checks one account a
    time, judging from the progress messages that pop up.

    "Jim Anderson" wrote in message
    >s wrote:
    >> Is there a way for the Treo 600 to check two email accounts all the
    >> time by default. Right now have to check each account seperately. I
    >> figure third-party apps would do this but need to know if possible
    >> with native out-of-the-box Treo apps.
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance
    >>
    >> Skip

    > Yes, just add it.
    >
    > --
    > Hope this helped.
    > Jim Anderson
    > ( 8(|) To e-mail me, just pull my_finger.

  4. Re: Check two email accounts on Treo 600 same time everytime?

    s wrote:
    > Have both accounts set up and working but Treo only checks one
    > account a time, judging from the progress messages that pop up.
    >
    > "Jim Anderson" wrote in message
    >> s wrote:
    >>> Is there a way for the Treo 600 to check two email accounts all the
    >>> time by default. Right now have to check each account seperately. I
    >>> figure third-party apps would do this but need to know if possible
    >>> with native out-of-the-box Treo apps.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance
    >>>
    >>> Skip

    >> Yes, just add it.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Hope this helped.
    >> Jim Anderson
    >> ( 8(|) To e-mail me, just pull my_finger.

    Mine worked first time every time, sorry no advice to offer.

    --
    Hope this helped.
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To e-mail me, just pull my_finger.

  5. Re: Check two email accounts on Treo 600 same time everytime?

    Versa and Snapper will check multiple account consecutively (one after
    another), but it sounds as if you want the account checked concurrently (as
    the same time), which I don't think is possible even on a PC.

    "s" wrote in message
    news:y0KDf.5868$2O6.733@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com ...
    > Have both accounts set up and working but Treo only checks one account a
    > time, judging from the progress messages that pop up.
    >
    > "Jim Anderson" wrote in message
    >>s wrote:
    >>> Is there a way for the Treo 600 to check two email accounts all the
    >>> time by default. Right now have to check each account seperately. I
    >>> figure third-party apps would do this but need to know if possible
    >>> with native out-of-the-box Treo apps.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance
    >>>
    >>> Skip

    >> Yes, just add it.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Hope this helped.
    >> Jim Anderson
    >> ( 8(|) To e-mail me, just pull my_finger.

  6. Re: Check two email accounts on Treo 600 same time everytime?

    Sorry I meant consecutively ;o)

    And so far I can't get Treo to do that. I have to select an email account
    and then check.

    "Brooke" wrote in message
    > Versa and Snapper will check multiple account consecutively (one after
    > another), but it sounds as if you want the account checked concurrently
    > (as the same time), which I don't think is possible even on a PC.
    >
    > "s" wrote in message
    > news:y0KDf.5868$2O6.733@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com ...
    >> Have both accounts set up and working but Treo only checks one account a
    >> time, judging from the progress messages that pop up.
    >>
    >> "Jim Anderson" wrote in message

    >>> Yes, just add it.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Hope this helped.
    >>> Jim Anderson
    >>> ( 8(|) To e-mail me, just pull my_finger.

+ Reply to Thread