wondering if anyone has come across this same issue.

i can send and receive via BT to my Clie.
i can receive files from my computer, but only if the Treo is NOT in an
application.
i cannot send files to my computer, at all.
Salling Clicker will not connect to my computer

i have tried a diff D-Link BT adapter, same results.
i have tried on a diff computer, same results.
even did a full reset with only preinstalled apps, same results.
my setup has not changed in anyway within the last 3 months.

would really appreciate any insight to what may be causing this and how
to resolve the issue.

--
cant find it?

www.imdb.com - for movies/tv shows