Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com

You have just a few more days to enter our December prize draw! This month
we have a fantastic Palm LifeDrive mobile manager PDA, complete with 4GB
hard drive, to give away. It's worth US$499 or over UKú300.

All DPNow visitors, regardless of country, are eligible to enter this month!

Full details are at:

http://dpnow.com/2292.html

And why not visit our new discussion forum? at:

http://dpnow.com/Forums.html

We have dedicated boards covering these topics:

General board http://dpnow.com/bb/general.pl
Use this board for general discussion about digital photography topics. But
don't forget our other subject-specific boards too.

Help me board http://dpnow.com/bb/help.pl
If you have a problem that needs help in solving, use this board and, with
luck, our own experts plus the many dpnow expert visitors will come to your
aid.

Photo critique gallery http://dpnow.com/bb/critique.pl
Use this board for posting your images to gain feedback concerning various
aspects of fundamental quality, be it artistic or technical. Only post
images to this board if you are prepared to accept honest and, sometimes,
tough critique!

DSLR discussion http://dpnow.com/bb/dslr.pl
This board is for discussion specifically about digital SLR cameras, lenses
and system accessories.

Printer discussion http://dpnow.com/bb/printer.pl
If you want to read about the photo printing experiences and advice of
others, or to share your own thoughts on photo printing, use this board.

News debate http://dpnow.com/bb/news.pl
On this board you can comment on breaking news related to digital
photography. Comment on news dpnow publishes as well as news revealed in
other sites and publications.

For sale/wanted http://dpnow.com/bb/sale.pl
For photography items you are looking to buy or sell, post details on this
board. There are specific terms and conditions for posting on this board.

Reviews debate http://dpnow.com/bb/reviews.pl
If you have any questions, comments - even criticisms - of any of our
product reviews, here's where to make them known.

Non-photography board http://dpnow.com/bb/others.pl
Photography isn't everything - so here's a discussion board for debating
interesting issues not directly related to photography.

Affordable DSLRs http://dpnow.com/bb/cheaper-dslrs.pl
The place to exchange views on Digital DSLRs and accessories on a tight
budget.

Digital Photography Now
www.dpnow.com