Versamail sync, Outlook - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Versamail sync, Outlook - Palmtop ; My Palm TX came with Versamail v3.1 and I'd like it to sync the main email folders with Outlook when I do a wireless hotsync. The Versamail hotsync conduit is set for sync but nothing gets transferred between the email ...

  1. Versamail sync, Outlook

    My Palm TX came with Versamail v3.1 and I'd like it to sync the main email
    folders with Outlook when I do a wireless hotsync. The Versamail hotsync
    conduit is set for sync but nothing gets transferred between the email
    folders of the two computers. The other Outlook facilities, Calendar,
    Contacts, Notes, all sync fine.

    Thanks for any help.
    Ray

  2. Re: Versamail sync, Outlook

    I use Dataviz's Inbox To Go along with their Documents To Go. Inbox To Go
    will sync with my Outlook email, and Documents To Go will allow me to open
    any attachments such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Text, PDF, Pictures.

    http://www.dataviz.com/products/inboxtogo/index.html

    http://www.dataviz.com/products/docu...ndex_palm.html

    I also use Chapura's KeySuite instead of the built in Palm contacts, tasks,
    appointments, and memo's. KeySuite is almost exactly like Outlook on your
    Palm. It allows multiple categories, color labels, links between
    appointments and contacts, journal, etc.

    http://www.chapura.com/keysuite.php

    "Ray Chandler" wrote in message
    > My Palm TX came with Versamail v3.1 and I'd like it to sync the main email
    > folders with Outlook when I do a wireless hotsync. The Versamail hotsync
    > conduit is set for sync but nothing gets transferred between the email
    > folders of the two computers. The other Outlook facilities, Calendar,
    > Contacts, Notes, all sync fine.
    >
    > Thanks for any help.
    > Ray

+ Reply to Thread