PDA Blue Book - Palmtop

This is a discussion on PDA Blue Book - Palmtop ; Hi All, Is there a price listing available "Online" for used Handheld / PDA devices sold in Pawn Shops around the U.S.A.? Where are these Pawn Shops basing their price from? Something like www.kbb.com for used Cars! Or, sure someone ...

  1. PDA Blue Book

    Hi All,

    Is there a price listing available "Online" for used Handheld / PDA
    devices sold in Pawn Shops around the U.S.A.?

    Where are these Pawn Shops basing their price from?

    Something like www.kbb.com for used Cars!

    Or, sure someone just take a educated guess whether they are
    getting a good deal, *Or Not*.

    Regards,

    Byron

  2. Re: PDA Blue Book

    > Is there a price listing available "Online" for used Handheld / PDA
    > devices sold in Pawn Shops around the U.S.A.?
    >
    > Where are these Pawn Shops basing their price from?
    >
    > Something like www.kbb.com for used Cars!
    >
    > Or, sure someone just take a educated guess whether they are
    > getting a good deal, *Or Not*.

    A price listing for PDAs would become obsolete an hour after printing.

    To get a good deal from a pawn shop on a PDA you have to be an expert
    yourself.

    Otherwise you might be paying too much or buying a defective machine or
    one missing parts or one that was stolen, and so on. And you will not
    get a guarantee, of course.

    Make a list of three or four PDAs you'd like to own, familiarize
    yourself with their features and what comes in the box, look up used
    prices on eBay, and then hunt for a decent sample at your local pawn
    shops.

  3. Re: PDA Blue Book

    On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:59:33 -0800, "Byron Collins"
    wrote:

    >Hi All,
    >
    >Is there a price listing available "Online" for used Handheld / PDA
    >devices sold in Pawn Shops around the U.S.A.?
    >
    >Where are these Pawn Shops basing their price from?

    I've heard that pawn shops often check eBay for prices.

    >Something like www.kbb.com for used Cars!
    >
    >Or, sure someone just take a educated guess whether they are
    >getting a good deal, *Or Not*.
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >Byron

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP