Convert or export Palm Desktop Calendar/Contacts to VCS/VCF format for k700i - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Convert or export Palm Desktop Calendar/Contacts to VCS/VCF format for k700i - Palmtop ; I have a little utility that can import VCS calendar/VCF contacts files to my k700i via bluetooth. Only problem is Palm Desktop export in DBA/ABA format when you export all calendar/contacts. (I know I can save calendar/contacts one-by-one in VCS/VCF ...

  1. Convert or export Palm Desktop Calendar/Contacts to VCS/VCF format for k700i

    I have a little utility that can import VCS calendar/VCF contacts files
    to my k700i via bluetooth.
    Only problem is Palm Desktop export in DBA/ABA format when you export
    all calendar/contacts. (I know I can save calendar/contacts one-by-one
    in VCS/VCF format).
    Is there an utility or way that allows me to export *all* Palm Desktop
    data from calendar to VCS and VCF formats?
    Thanks

  2. Re: Convert or export Palm Desktop Calendar/Contacts to VCS/VCF formatfor k700i

    wrote:
    > I have a little utility that can import VCS calendar/VCF contacts files
    > to my k700i via bluetooth.
    > Only problem is Palm Desktop export in DBA/ABA format when you export
    > all calendar/contacts. (I know I can save calendar/contacts one-by-one
    > in VCS/VCF format).
    > Is there an utility or way that allows me to export *all* Palm Desktop
    > data from calendar to VCS and VCF formats?
    > Thanks

    (Palm Desktop v 4.1) For contacts try selecting all contacts you wish to
    export and then File->Export Vcard. Goes into single .vcf file, but when
    opened in Windows, it had all the contacts in it. Can't seem to do the
    same thing for calendar though as there doesn't seem to be a way of
    selecting multiple dates...........

    Biggles
    Remove packaging before e-mailing

  3. Re: Convert or export Palm Desktop Calendar/Contacts to VCS/VCF format for k700i

    Biggles wrote:
    > (Palm Desktop v 4.1) For contacts try selecting all contacts you wish
    > to export and then File->Export Vcard. Goes into single .vcf file,
    > but when opened in Windows, it had all the contacts in it. Can't seem
    > to do the same thing for calendar though as there doesn't seem to be
    > a way of selecting multiple dates...........

    Thanks - didn't realise all could be selected and still export. Guess I
    tried first with Calendar and presumed same for Contacts!

  4. Re: Convert or export Palm Desktop Calendar/Contacts to VCS/VCF format for k700i

    news@kidsnews.au.org declared for all the world to hear...
    > I have a little utility that can import VCS calendar/VCF contacts files
    > to my k700i via bluetooth.
    > Only problem is Palm Desktop export in DBA/ABA format when you export
    > all calendar/contacts. (I know I can save calendar/contacts one-by-one
    > in VCS/VCF format).
    > Is there an utility or way that allows me to export *all* Palm Desktop
    > data from calendar to VCS and VCF formats?

    Not quite what you wanted, but (and assuming you have outlook)

    Sync palm desktop with outlook.
    Install floats Mobile Agent
    Sync FMS with outlook
    Syn FMA with your K700.