Palm TX and Palm GPS - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Palm TX and Palm GPS - Palmtop ; Hi: If you use Palm TX and Palm GPS, can you tell me either privately or via this newsgroup if your Palm TX reboots [crashes] occasionally when you quit the Navigator. In addition, after using the Navigator, even if you ...

  1. Palm TX and Palm GPS

    Hi:

    If you use Palm TX and Palm GPS, can you tell me either privately or via this
    newsgroup if your Palm TX reboots [crashes] occasionally when you quit the
    Navigator.

    In addition, after using the Navigator, even if you have no crash, does your
    BlueTooth connection die occasionally until you do a pin reset?

    These are NVFS issues and I can't believe I am the only one experiencing
    them.

    TomTom's customer support is non-existent for practical purposes [e-mail or
    phone] so I can't get the info from them.

    Thanks, PaulN

  2. Re: Palm TX and Palm GPS

    Too bad Garmin won't make software available for their bleutooth GPS
    sender. They make the IQue with palm os, but the remote only comes with
    microsoft synching.

    > Hi:
    >
    > If you use Palm TX and Palm GPS, can you tell me either privately or via this
    > newsgroup if your Palm TX reboots [crashes] occasionally when you quit the
    > Navigator.
    >
    > In addition, after using the Navigator, even if you have no crash, does your
    > BlueTooth connection die occasionally until you do a pin reset?
    >
    > These are NVFS issues and I can't believe I am the only one experiencing
    > them.
    >
    > TomTom's customer support is non-existent for practical purposes [e-mail or
    > phone] so I can't get the info from them.
    >
    > Thanks, PaulN

+ Reply to Thread