DualDate - how do I get it to work? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on DualDate - how do I get it to work? - Palmtop ; Trying out an old copy of DualDate but don't actually know how to work it. Please point me to a tutorial. Didn't see anything on Palm's site!...

  1. DualDate - how do I get it to work?

    Trying out an old copy of DualDate but don't actually know how to work
    it.
    Please point me to a tutorial. Didn't see anything on Palm's site!

  2. Re: DualDate - how do I get it to work?

    In article , news@kidsnews.au.org
    says...
    > Trying out an old copy of DualDate but don't actually know how to work
    > it.
    > Please point me to a tutorial. Didn't see anything on Palm's site!

    goto PalmOne Support Knowledge Library, and
    search for 'Dualdate' 32 how-to's show up.

    --
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"

  3. Re: DualDate - how do I get it to work?

    wrote:
    > Trying out an old copy of DualDate but don't actually know how to work
    > it.
    > Please point me to a tutorial. Didn't see anything on Palm's site!

    Are you using PalmOS 5.x? If so, DualDate does not work properly, if at all.

    --

    Brian Morrison

    please observe reply-to address

  4. Re: DualDate - how do I get it to work?

    Brian Morrison wrote:
    > Are you using PalmOS 5.x? If so, DualDate does not work properly, if
    > at all.

    Any other program that *will* work with OS5?
    DualDate allowed me to beam my calendar from Treo650 to T3.
    Didn't work the other way around...?

  5. Re: DualDate - how do I get it to work?

    Brian Morrison wrote:
    > > Trying out an old copy of DualDate but don't actually know how to work
    > > it.
    > > Please point me to a tutorial. Didn't see anything on Palm's site!

    > Are you using PalmOS 5.x? If so, DualDate does not work properly, if at all.

    It seems that DualDate doesn't know about the new Calender databases
    with the newer Palms. It works off the DateBook databases which the
    older units used. It might work when you first use it if you Palm still
    has an old DateBook database in its memory, but it won't update any
    changes in Calender, since the Calender database changes aren't
    reflected in the DateBook database.

    I would also love to know of an alternative program which duplicated the
    funcion of DualDate.

    --
    Please remove SpamMeNot to reply. I apologise for the necessary use
    of this anti-spammation method.

+ Reply to Thread