TREO600 CDMA (For Use on Sprint Network) + plus TREO600 Keyboard +++

This unit was given to me at the Tucson Sprint Store as a replacement
for a Treo 600 that would no longer charge. The SAME DAY I bought a Treo
650 since I had been using the 600 for two years and was eligible for
the discount.

This unit comes with the actual Treo 600. It has a screen protector on
it but I am including a package of Fellow screen protectors. These
protectors are LARGER than the Treo screen and must be cut down but it
is a very easy process and the package included a mini-card to smooth
out the bubble.

It includes a charge/hot synch cord.

It does not come with a SD Card.

Although this Treo 600 does not come with a card,I can sell you one of
my previous ones $25.00 for a 512MB (this card was filed down and sealed
because they stuck way out on the original Treo 600s and were
constantly falling out but it works like a charm. OR for $75.00 I will
sell you a 1 gigabyte SD Card.

M O R E! this auction INCLUDES a portable keyboard for the Treo 600
effective making it the micro-top that everyone wants.

No Hassles, No Regrets. This is THE DEAL. Phone (ONLY ON SPRINT
NETWORK!) your choice of SD expansion cards (if you make that
selection), charging and synching cable and KEYBOARD.

Now, let's be complete. This auction included the original Treo Sync CD
and the printer driver CD. The upgraded drivers are available free at
www.palm.com but you should have the originals.

Please contact Jai Michael japb (at) qwest (dot) net.

The selling price is $210 with no cards. Add $25 or $50 if you want a
card and depending on which one your one (512mg or 1G)

I AM AN INDIVIDUAL PALM USER SINCE THE PALMV AND HAVE SOLD PALMS HERE ON
THIS NEWSGROUP WITH NO PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS. I AM NOT A DEALER,
SPAMMER OR SCAMMER.

ASKING PRICE IS $270 WITHOUT ANY CARD. LET'S MAKE