Tungsten E2 software problems - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Tungsten E2 software problems - Palmtop ; I have a Tungsten E2. I put all my contacts, calender, etc. in it from my old Tunsten that wore out. Now in the new E2, when I search for a contact, it will only give me one screen of ...

  1. Tungsten E2 software problems

    I have a Tungsten E2. I put all my contacts, calender, etc. in it from my
    old Tunsten that wore out.

    Now in the new E2, when I search for a contact, it will only give me one
    screen of results. When I hit "more", I just get the first screen again.

    Anybody know of a fix for this?

    GC

  2. Re: Tungsten E2 software problems

    Never mind.

    I found the answer on the Palm knowledge base site.

    Yes it's a problem, and no they don't have a fix except for you to go get a
    third party software to fix their problem.

    Real quality product.

    GC

    "Chips" wrote in message
    news:hrZjf.26489$q%.14606@newssvr12.news.prodigy.c om...
    >I have a Tungsten E2. I put all my contacts, calender, etc. in it from my
    >old Tunsten that wore out.
    >
    > Now in the new E2, when I search for a contact, it will only give me one
    > screen of results. When I hit "more", I just get the first screen again.
    >
    > Anybody know of a fix for this?
    >
    > GC

+ Reply to Thread