Mac Ical sync with lifedrive - is this possible? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Mac Ical sync with lifedrive - is this possible? - Palmtop ; I'd love to be able to sync my Mac Ical entries with a lifedrive - anybody know how to do this? I've got address book syncing, but not ical....

  1. Mac Ical sync with lifedrive - is this possible?

    I'd love to be able to sync my Mac Ical entries with a lifedrive -
    anybody know how to do this?
    I've got address book syncing, but not ical.

  2. Re: Mac Ical sync with lifedrive - is this possible?

    John Stolz :

    > I'd love to be able to sync my Mac Ical entries with a lifedrive -
    > anybody know how to do this?
    > I've got address book syncing, but not ical.

    This is possible, for example, using iSync (Mac OS Tiger)...

  3. Re: Mac Ical sync with lifedrive - is this possible?

    On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:01:18 -0600, Mirko Grewing wrote
    (in article <20051201010118895+0100@news.individual.net>):

    > John Stolz :
    >
    >> I'd love to be able to sync my Mac Ical entries with a lifedrive -
    >> anybody know how to do this?
    >> I've got address book syncing, but not ical.

    > This is possible, for example, using iSync (Mac OS Tiger)...

    I have heard that using iSynch is unreliable. I use Missing Sync and have
    experienced no problems.

    --
    James L. Ryan -- TaliesinSoft

  4. Re: Mac Ical sync with lifedrive - is this possible?

    TaliesinSoft wrote:
    > On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:01:18 -0600, Mirko Grewing wrote
    > (in article <20051201010118895+0100@news.individual.net>):
    >

    >>John Stolz :
    >>

    >>>I'd love to be able to sync my Mac Ical entries with a lifedrive -
    >>>anybody know how to do this?
    >>>I've got address book syncing, but not ical.

    >>This is possible, for example, using iSync (Mac OS Tiger)...

    > I have heard that using iSynch is unreliable. I use Missing Sync and have
    > experienced no problems.

    I've got missingSynch (the only way to get anything syncing AFAIK).
    Address book syncs OK as do calander entries in iCal, but not todo items.

    Anybody got an idea?

+ Reply to Thread