Hello!

I sent on this newsgroup 2 weeks ago a post regarding a survey I am
conducting with a PhD student (Ben) from the University of Cambridge
(UK). The goal is to better understand some basic stuffs on the usage of
handhelds (PDA/Smartphones) devices in order to provide efficient
solutions for the design of some softwares we are working on. We are
focusing at the moment a P2P application.

We had a non negigeable number of usefull answers but we would like to
get some more to have "accurate" results. Answering the survey just take
2 minutes. We would like to know if you can answer it at:
http://jleguay.free.fr/cambridge/sur...8437a0e70927f0

Thank you very much for your support!

Jérémie
PhD student at LIP6
(Université Pierre et Marie Currie - Paris/France)

ps1: if the survey is hosted at free.fr is for convenience reasons. We
are using mysql which is not available at the university.
ps2: The mail address of this mail is fake. you can find contact
information on the web page.