Q - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Q - Palmtop ; Hi, I got a re-furbished palm zire and I don't know the shorthand for how to us it. Does anybody know any web-links I can use that may have the shorthand information? Regards...

  1. Q

    Hi,

    I got a re-furbished palm zire and I don't know the shorthand for how to
    us it. Does anybody know any web-links I can use that may have the
    shorthand information?

    Regards

  2. Re: Q

    On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:22:18 -0600, Dali wrote (in article
    <_SGhf.48703$Z8.37504@read2.cgocable.net>):

    > I got a re-furbished palm zire and I don't know the shorthand for how to
    > us it. Does anybody know any web-links I can use that may have the
    > shorthand information?

    Check out

    --
    James L. Ryan -- TaliesinSoft