memoware & readers. - Palmtop

This is a discussion on memoware & readers. - Palmtop ; I had downloaded Plucker & TomeRaider3 & Tomeraider2 so that I could use the etymology(sp) & the 1913 unabridged webster dictionary at memoware. The memoware site says many have downloaded the files & are happy with the items. I think ...

  1. memoware & readers.

    I had downloaded Plucker & TomeRaider3 & Tomeraider2 so that I
    could use the etymology(sp) & the 1913 unabridged webster dictionary
    at memoware. The memoware site says many have downloaded the files
    & are happy with the items. I think I'm not doing things correctly.

    My E2 says Plucker does see etymology as its format but Plucker
    doesn't recognize the format; E2 says that it doesn't have any
    application that would run the dictionary or another file & so
    won't hotsync to the SD card.

    Is there a way to verify what format & version the files were
    created from?

    I do have other files from memoware that work; all the isilo stuff
    works as advertised; I do have a problem with palmreader (free/trial)
    version.

  2. Re: memoware & readers.

    plew@csus_abcdefghij.edu wrote:
    > I had downloaded Plucker & TomeRaider3 & Tomeraider2 so that I
    > could use the etymology(sp) & the 1913 unabridged webster dictionary
    > at memoware. The memoware site says many have downloaded the files
    > & are happy with the items. I think I'm not doing things correctly.
    >
    > My E2 says Plucker does see etymology as its format but Plucker
    > doesn't recognize the format; E2 says that it doesn't have any
    > application that would run the dictionary or another file & so
    > won't hotsync to the SD card.
    >
    > Is there a way to verify what format & version the files were
    > created from?

    I use Z'Catalog for this purpose.

    > I do have other files from memoware that work; all the isilo stuff
    > works as advertised; I do have a problem with palmreader (free/trial)
    > version.

    Regards,

    Byron Collins
    List Moderator, pda-ebook E-list
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pda-ebook

  3. Re: memoware & readers.

    Hi,
    The Memoware web site is down right now. So, I guess nobody can check
    this file out :-(.

    Byron

+ Reply to Thread