Garmin IQue 3600 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Garmin IQue 3600 - Palmtop ; I own a Garmin IQue 3600 and would like to purchase some software and accessories for it that is not offered by Garmin. I know the "guts" of the 3600 are based on one of the Palm products but don't ...

  1. Garmin IQue 3600

    I own a Garmin IQue 3600 and would like to purchase some software and
    accessories for it that is not offered by Garmin. I know the "guts" of the
    3600 are based on one of the Palm products but don't know which one. Can
    anyone tell me which Palm the 3600 is based on so that I can select the
    proper software and accessories?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Garmin IQue 3600

    I ue all the Palm software on my Garmin without problems.

  3. Re: Garmin IQue 3600

    Bill,

    I can't answer your question, but I can ask you one: I'm looking at
    picking up a 3600. I've owned about 7 Palms over the years (use a 7135
    Palm phone now). I had a question about using the audio recording
    feature, which wasn't answered looking at the downloaded manual. How's
    the quality of recordings? Can you pick the sample-rate? What are the
    choices?

    Thanks,

    David

  4. Re: Garmin IQue 3600

    Hi,
    I have only tested the voice recorder to see what it does, don't
    really have a need for it now. Seems to sound decent for recording
    notes and conversations. Doesn't have any options to change the
    sample rate, at least in my searching right now. Also haven't tried it
    out at meetings or anything to see the range of pickup.
    Hope this helps a little, otherwise overall the 3600 works well.
    Glenn

+ Reply to Thread