Vibration alarm - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Vibration alarm - Palmtop ; Does anybody knows a PDA that will vibrate when a calendar events is due? I work in a noisy environment and is unable to hear the audible alarm of my current PDA. I also heard that you can install a ...

  1. Vibration alarm

    Does anybody knows a PDA that will vibrate when a calendar events is due? I
    work in a noisy environment and is unable to hear the audible alarm of my
    current PDA. I also heard that you can install a software on some PDA that
    would trigger that function. The Lifedrive PDA will vibrate when receiving
    new email but not for calendar events. As anybody seen such a software?

    Sylvain

  2. Re: Vibration alarm

    Lyne & Bingo wrote:
    > Does anybody knows a PDA that will vibrate when a calendar events is due? I
    > work in a noisy environment and is unable to hear the audible alarm of my
    > current PDA. I also heard that you can install a software on some PDA that
    > would trigger that function. The Lifedrive PDA will vibrate when receiving
    > new email but not for calendar events. As anybody seen such a software?
    >
    > Sylvain

    Puzzled. The Lifedrive has no vibration alert whatsoever. It can't or it
    could damage the built in hard drive.

    Regards,
    Keith

  3. Re: Vibration alarm

    Thanks

    Sylvain

    "Keef" wrote in message
    > Lyne & Bingo wrote:
    >> Does anybody knows a PDA that will vibrate when a calendar events is due?
    >> I work in a noisy environment and is unable to hear the audible alarm of
    >> my current PDA. I also heard that you can install a software on some PDA
    >> that would trigger that function. The Lifedrive PDA will vibrate when
    >> receiving new email but not for calendar events. As anybody seen such a
    >> software?
    >>
    >> Sylvain

    > Puzzled. The Lifedrive has no vibration alert whatsoever. It can't or it
    > could damage the built in hard drive.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Keith

+ Reply to Thread