I just picked up a SDIO expansion card for my Treo, and I'm trying to
copy a few memory-hog applications to the card and delete them from the
main memory.

I have question though: Many of the applications appear to involve
several things in the list that pops up when you show the applications
to delete. For example, when I tried to move my dictionary program it
complains about not being able to find its dictionary database. I
gather that something else in the application list contains its
database, but I have no idea what it's called.

Is there any easy way to know what all of the pieces of an application
are called, so that I can know for sure that I've moved all of them?

--

(Preferably reply to the newsgroup, please. If you reply by Email, I
will sincerely try to receive your message, but it will probably get