Mac iCal and lifedrive - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Mac iCal and lifedrive - Palmtop ; I'd love to be able to sync my ical entries with a lifedrive - anybody know how to do this? I've got address book syncing, but not ical....

  1. Mac iCal and lifedrive

    I'd love to be able to sync my ical entries with a lifedrive - anybody
    know how to do this?
    I've got address book syncing, but not ical.

  2. Re: Mac iCal and lifedrive

    On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 02:27:53 -0600, John Stolz wrote
    (in article <436b1b8a$0$1022$8fcfb975@news.wanadoo.fr>):

    > I'd love to be able to sync my ical entries with a lifedrive - anybody
    > know how to do this?
    > I've got address book syncing, but not ical.

    I got my LifeDrive yesterday and have it syncing both iCal and Address Book
    via Missing Sync. The trick was to disable the apparently conflicting
    conduits in the Missinc Sync panel.

    --
    James L. Ryan -- TaliesinSoft

+ Reply to Thread