Treo 600 crashes when I try to use Klondike or Realplayer - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Treo 600 crashes when I try to use Klondike or Realplayer - Palmtop ; My Treo 600 GSM came with Klondike (a solitaire game) installed. I also installed the Realplayer for Palm, which used to work perfectly. Lately, though, when I try to start Klondike, the screen goes black, the wireless is disconnected, and ...

  1. Treo 600 crashes when I try to use Klondike or Realplayer

    My Treo 600 GSM came with Klondike (a solitaire game) installed. I also
    installed the Realplayer for Palm, which used to work perfectly.
    Lately, though, when I try to start Klondike, the screen goes black, the
    wireless is disconnected, and the welcome screen comes up and tells me that
    it's searching for a connection. This happens with the Realplayer too, but
    only when there's a memory card in the device. (Of course, I have to store
    songs on the memory card, so this is still useless.)
    Has anyone encountered this? fixed it?

  2. Re: Treo 600 crashes when I try to use Klondike or Realplayer

    TPS wrote:
    > My Treo 600 GSM came with Klondike (a solitaire game) installed. I also
    > installed the Realplayer for Palm, which used to work perfectly.
    > Lately, though, when I try to start Klondike, the screen goes black, the
    > wireless is disconnected, and the welcome screen comes up and tells me that
    > it's searching for a connection. This happens with the Realplayer too, but
    > only when there's a memory card in the device. (Of course, I have to store
    > songs on the memory card, so this is still useless.)
    > Has anyone encountered this? fixed it?

    Hello TPS,

    This is Kevin from Palm. Not certain if this will relate to RealPlayer,
    but Klondike has been known to cause resets. There is a fix for this
    described in a Palm Knowledge Library article that you'll want to try.
    "Klondike won't launch or causes a reset" can be seen at
    http://www.palmone.com/cgi-bin/cso_kbURL.cgi?ID=6792

    Sincerely
    Kevin

    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    Check out what's new at
    http://www.palm.com/

  3. Re: Treo 600 crashes when I try to use Klondike or Realplayer

    Thanks - that did the trick.
    ~T

+ Reply to Thread