LifeDrive Sync with Mac OS X - Palmtop

This is a discussion on LifeDrive Sync with Mac OS X - Palmtop ; My faith in this combination is falling all the time. There seems to be something fundamentally flaky about the LifeDrive. I get frequent resets when syncing. For a long time I got no sync with iSync - I did a ...

  1. LifeDrive Sync with Mac OS X

    My faith in this combination is falling all the time. There seems to be
    something fundamentally flaky about the LifeDrive. I get frequent
    resets when syncing. For a long time I got no sync with iSync - I did a
    hard reset and erased all the user data and it worked - well at least
    the sync with iCal worked, no to-do list.

    I still can't get to do lists/tasks synced and get frequent 'general
    exception error caused by unknown application' when I hit the hotsync
    button.

    Please don't tell me to send it back to palm - I did this already
    because the original example locked up completly and they took weeks and
    weeks to send me a replacement.

    Anyone else have these problems? Anyone know how to sync tasks?

  2. Re: LifeDrive Sync with Mac OS X

    Well, I don't know if it will make you feel any better but I have exactly
    the same problems with my lifedrive and synching (or should it be sinking,
    as in feeling?!) with a pc. I too am disgusted.

    Andy
    "John Stolz" a écrit dans le message de
    > My faith in this combination is falling all the time. There seems to be
    > something fundamentally flaky about the LifeDrive. I get frequent
    > resets when syncing. For a long time I got no sync with iSync - I did a
    > hard reset and erased all the user data and it worked - well at least
    > the sync with iCal worked, no to-do list.
    >
    > I still can't get to do lists/tasks synced and get frequent 'general
    > exception error caused by unknown application' when I hit the hotsync
    > button.
    >
    > Please don't tell me to send it back to palm - I did this already
    > because the original example locked up completly and they took weeks and
    > weeks to send me a replacement.
    >
    > Anyone else have these problems? Anyone know how to sync tasks?

  3. Re: LifeDrive Sync with Mac OS X

    Hi John. I read your post and there is a troubleshooting page on Palm,
    Inc.'s site. It covers the LifeDrive and hotsyncing with MAC:

    http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...,CASE=obj(2630)

    I hope this helps.

    Heather
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Heather Cullen
    heather.cullen@palm.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Start earning rewards today.
    Register for free at
    http://paysback.palm.com/

    John Stolz wrote:
    > My faith in this combination is falling all the time. There seems to be
    > something fundamentally flaky about the LifeDrive. I get frequent
    > resets when syncing. For a long time I got no sync with iSync - I did a
    > hard reset and erased all the user data and it worked - well at least
    > the sync with iCal worked, no to-do list.
    >
    > I still can't get to do lists/tasks synced and get frequent 'general
    > exception error caused by unknown application' when I hit the hotsync
    > button.
    >
    > Please don't tell me to send it back to palm - I did this already
    > because the original example locked up completly and they took weeks and
    > weeks to send me a replacement.
    >
    > Anyone else have these problems? Anyone know how to sync tasks?

+ Reply to Thread