Using an iPAQ h1945, connected to the Internet via a Bluetooth phone and
Cingular's MEdiaNet service. Can browse Web sites, etc., just fine.

However, I cannot get Windows Media Player to play a streaming file. On a
computer hooked to the Internet I can get WMP to play the stream by typing in
the URL (mms://64.92.199.74/WLAP-AM) but I cannot get the Windows Media Player
application on the iPAQ to play this file.

Any thoughts? Is there a more revent version of WMP for PocketPC that I can
download?

--
To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate"