Can't sync calenders/to do lists with mac->LifeDrive - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Can't sync calenders/to do lists with mac->LifeDrive - Palmtop ; Managed to get my contacts from my mac (OS X) to my LifeDrive by the simple expedient of a hard reset and trying again (this LifeDrive seems a bit flaky) - this time all the contacts appear on the LifeDrive....but ...

  1. Can't sync calenders/to do lists with mac->LifeDrive

    Managed to get my contacts from my mac (OS X) to my LifeDrive by the
    simple expedient of a hard reset and trying again (this LifeDrive seems
    a bit flaky) - this time all the contacts appear on the LifeDrive....but
    no calender entries or to do items from iCal.

    Is there something special in iSync or MissingSync I need to do get them
    across? - everything seems to be set OK in iSync Contacts and Calenders
    (all) are both checked and iSync conduit is turned on in MS.

    Any suggestions

  2. Re: Can't sync calenders/to do lists with mac->LifeDrive

    Hi John,

    I found this link in the Palm, Inc. Support Knowledge Library regarding
    hotsyncing your LifeDrive with MAC:

    Solution ID: 16456
    Palm Desktop 4.2.1 compatibility with Mac OS X (including Panther,
    Tiger)

    http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...m_External2001

    I hope this helps.

    Heather

  3. Re: Can't sync calenders/to do lists with mac->LifeDrive

    Heather Cullen wrote:
    > Hi John,
    >
    > I found this link in the Palm, Inc. Support Knowledge Library regarding
    > hotsyncing your LifeDrive with MAC:
    >
    > Solution ID: 16456
    > Palm Desktop 4.2.1 compatibility with Mac OS X (including Panther,
    > Tiger)
    >
    > http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...m_External2001
    >
    > I hope this helps.
    >
    > Heather

    Heather,
    Thanks for replying, but I'm not sure the link is relevant - I'm not
    using Palm Desktop but syncing from iCal and the Mac address book (the
    later works fine. In any case the Tiger link on that page doesn't work.

+ Reply to Thread