Adobe Reader for Palm OS, version 1.1; where to download? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Adobe Reader for Palm OS, version 1.1; where to download? - Palmtop ; Hi, I am looking for Adobe Reader for Palm OS, version 1.1. It is listed here; http://www.adobe.com/products/acroba...html#palm11win But it is not in the donwload section. The version 3.0 does not work on my Handspring Visor (Palm OS 3.1H3). Or other ...

  1. Adobe Reader for Palm OS, version 1.1; where to download?

    Hi,

    I am looking for Adobe Reader for Palm OS, version 1.1.
    It is listed here;
    http://www.adobe.com/products/acroba...html#palm11win

    But it is not in the donwload section.

    The version 3.0 does not work on my Handspring Visor (Palm OS 3.1H3).

    Or other software to view pdf's on this computer.

    If you have it I would like it very much if you can send it to me.
    To wvermeir @ gmail.com or with
    http://www.yousendit.com/

    Greetings,
    Walter Vermeir

  2. Re: Adobe Reader for Palm OS, version 1.1; where to download?

    Walter Vermeir schreef:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am looking for Adobe Reader for Palm OS, version 1.1.
    > It is listed here;
    > http://www.adobe.com/products/acroba...html#palm11win
    >
    > But it is not in the donwload section.
    >
    > The version 3.0 does not work on my Handspring Visor (Palm OS 3.1H3).
    >
    > Or other software to view pdf's on this computer.
    >
    > If you have it I would like it very much if you can send it to me.
    > To wvermeir @ gmail.com or with
    > http://www.yousendit.com/
    >
    > Greetings,
    > Walter Vermeir

    Found it!

    Acrobat Reader for Palm OS, version 1.1
    Adobe Acrobat® Reader for Palm OS, version 2.0
    http://www.adobe.com/products/acroba...palmdload.html

    Or better; i have received an email in to a responds to the posting whit
    this info. Thanks.

    --
    Ook een artikeltje schrijven? WikipediaNL, de vrije GNU/FDL encyclopedie
    http://www.wikipedia.be

+ Reply to Thread