Embeded System For Palm ? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Embeded System For Palm ? - Palmtop ; I'm looking for a Unix-Like system for Palm. Is there a emebeded-Linux or something like that that could works on my CLié Peg SJ-22 ? Currently, it runs Palm OS 4.1. Thank !...

  1. Embeded System For Palm ?

    I'm looking for a Unix-Like system for Palm. Is there a emebeded-Linux
    or something like that that could works on my CLié Peg SJ-22 ?
    Currently, it runs Palm OS 4.1.

    Thank !

  2. Re: Embeded System For Palm ?

    Penguin_X wrote:

    > I'm looking for a Unix-Like system for Palm. Is there a emebeded-Linux
    > or something like that that could works on my CLié Peg SJ-22 ?
    > Currently, it runs Palm OS 4.1.
    >
    > Thank !

    I think you ought to look at:

    http://tuxmobil.org/pda_linux.html

    Somebody posted this URL to my site a few days ago. It seems to provide the
    information that you are after. However, I can't identify your CLié model
    in the list:

    http://tuxmobil.org/pda_survey_sony.html

    I hope it is still worthwhile...

    Roy