{Sorry for the multipost, I forgot to include c.s.palmtops in my posting to
u.c.s.palmtops}

When I'm playing MP3's using RealOne player on my new Tungsten E2, the
screen switches off to save power, like it should. But the buttons stay
active... and guess what button is pressed automatically? Yes, the volume
down button :-)

I've seen utils that disable the hard-buttons when the PDA is standby, but I
haven't seen any program that allows buttons to be disable while MP3
playback.

Do any of the competitors (AeroPlayer??) have any features for this, or
rather, is there any nice freeware prog that can manually disable the
hard-buttons?

--
Thanx in advance,
Thomas