M505 or Zire 71 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on M505 or Zire 71 - Palmtop ; Which is better? Why? I had my choice between the two and there was a $5 difference and I went with the Zire. Thanks :-)...

  1. M505 or Zire 71

    Which is better? Why?

    I had my choice between the two and there was a $5 difference and I went
    with the Zire.

    Thanks :-)

  2. Re: M505 or Zire 71

    Puppy Lover wrote:

    > Which is better? Why?
    >
    > I had my choice between the two and there was a $5 difference and I went
    > with the Zire.
    >
    > Thanks :-)

    In terms of hardware and material fidelity, I believe that the Zire is
    inferior. In terms of features, the M505 is behind as it's an older model.
    Depending on style and preferences, one could go either way. Personally, I
    believe you made the right choice.

    Roy

    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz