Adobe Reader Palm OS syncronization Problem - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Adobe Reader Palm OS syncronization Problem - Palmtop ; I get the following message but the files go to the SD card. Is it a bug ? Or am i missing some configuration option ? -- begin -- ERROR: The following file(s) could not be installed to the SecureDigital ...

  1. Adobe Reader Palm OS syncronization Problem

    I get the following message but the files go to the SD card. Is it a
    bug ? Or am i missing some configuration option ?

    -- begin --
    ERROR: The following file(s) could not be installed to the
    SecureDigital (SD) Card because there is no application on your
    handheld to open these files. If you have recently installed such an
    application, please run that application and then perform a HotSync
    operation.
    aquapherm.pdf
    aquaphile.pdf
    calca1.pdf
    calca2.pdf
    calca3.pdf
    calca4.pdf
    calca5.pdf
    calca6.pdf
    Chaleco.pdf
    duratex.pdf
    polarwind.pdf
    sharkskin.pdf
    skinshell.pdf
    Install To Card synchronization failed
    -- end --

    ps: i have a Tungsten E2 and i'm running the software from the CD. No
    updates on Palm's website.

    Thank you.
    --
    Fabio Pereira Bernardino
    Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

  2. Re: Adobe Reader Palm OS syncronization Problem

    http://www.adobe.com/products/acroba...erforpalm.html

    --
    Grtz, Thomas.

+ Reply to Thread