SDK Suggestion? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on SDK Suggestion? - Palmtop ; I have a Palm LifeDrive with Palm OS Garnet 5.4.8. I want to create a palm *.prc programme (to keep golf scores) for the LifeDrive. I am a novice to programming and can anyone suggest an appropriate SDK? Would be ...

  1. SDK Suggestion?

    I have a Palm LifeDrive with Palm OS Garnet 5.4.8.
    I want to create a palm *.prc programme (to keep golf scores) for the
    LifeDrive.
    I am a novice to programming and can anyone suggest an appropriate SDK?
    Would be nice to have the prc compatible with earlier Palm OSs.

    Thanks

  2. Re: SDK Suggestion?

    Go to Palm and download the Garnet SDK (Palm OS 5 SDK Rx) - it will be
    compatible with earlier Palms - how much so is dependant on your own
    decisions.

    DataGet & PocketLog www.dataget.com
    Data Collectors www.baxcode.com

    "RangerGord" wrote in message
    news:1122648887.972726.284240@g43g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > I have a Palm LifeDrive with Palm OS Garnet 5.4.8.
    > I want to create a palm *.prc programme (to keep golf scores) for the
    > LifeDrive.
    > I am a novice to programming and can anyone suggest an appropriate SDK?
    > Would be nice to have the prc compatible with earlier Palm OSs.
    >
    > Thanks

  3. Re: SDK Suggestion?

    RangerGord wrote:
    > I have a Palm LifeDrive with Palm OS Garnet 5.4.8.
    > I want to create a palm *.prc programme (to keep golf scores) for the
    > LifeDrive.
    > I am a novice to programming and can anyone suggest an appropriate SDK?
    > Would be nice to have the prc compatible with earlier Palm OSs.
    >
    > Thanks

    PDAtoolbox is capable of quite a lot, and is *extremely* easy to use.
    Not free, but very inexpensive at $25.00. http://www.pdatoolbox.com/

    Well worth a download of the 30 day trial to see if you can make it do
    what you want.

+ Reply to Thread