problem with tungsten cradle - Palmtop

This is a discussion on problem with tungsten cradle - Palmtop ; I have Tungsten T. Recently a friend used my cradle to connect his T5. Since then, I cannot get my T to sit properly on the cradle. It use to just slip on but now even with some considerable force ...

  1. problem with tungsten cradle

    I have Tungsten T.
    Recently a friend used my cradle to connect his T5.
    Since then, I cannot get my T to sit properly on the cradle. It use to
    just slip on but now even with some considerable force will not sit on
    cradle so as to get a connection.
    Is this a recognised/known problem.
    I am currently using a third party USB cable to connect but would prefer
    to use the cradle.
    Any suggestions ??
    Thanks.

  2. Re: problem with tungsten cradle

    Alan wrote:
    > I have Tungsten T.
    > Recently a friend used my cradle to connect his T5.
    > Since then, I cannot get my T to sit properly on the cradle. It use to
    > just slip on but now even with some considerable force will not sit on
    > cradle so as to get a connection.
    > Is this a recognised/known problem.
    > I am currently using a third party USB cable to connect but would prefer
    > to use the cradle.
    > Any suggestions ??
    > Thanks.

    The T5 uses a completely different cradle. How did he use your T1 cradle at all?
    I'm not surprised he broke it.

    Ben

  3. Re: problem with tungsten cradle

    OOps; I meant T3

    In article , nosp@m.thanks.mate
    says...
    > Alan wrote:
    > > I have Tungsten T.
    > > Recently a friend used my cradle to connect his T5.
    > > Since then, I cannot get my T to sit properly on the cradle. It use to
    > > just slip on but now even with some considerable force will not sit on
    > > cradle so as to get a connection.
    > > Is this a recognised/known problem.
    > > I am currently using a third party USB cable to connect but would prefer
    > > to use the cradle.
    > > Any suggestions ??
    > > Thanks.

    > The T5 uses a completely different cradle. How did he use your T1 cradle at all?
    > I'm not surprised he broke it.
    >
    > Ben

  4. Re: problem with tungsten cradle

    That should be T3 not T5

    In article ,
    al183.remove@this.yahoo.com says...
    > I have Tungsten T.
    > Recently a friend used my cradle to connect his T5.
    > Since then, I cannot get my T to sit properly on the cradle. It use to
    > just slip on but now even with some considerable force will not sit on
    > cradle so as to get a connection.
    > Is this a recognised/known problem.
    > I am currently using a third party USB cable to connect but would prefer
    > to use the cradle.
    > Any suggestions ??
    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread