Which version of desktop for t5? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Which version of desktop for t5? - Palmtop ; What is the version number of the desktop software that ships with the t5? Is there a later version that will work better? Next where can it be downloaded? Can't find it on palms website. Thanks...

  1. Which version of desktop for t5?

    What is the version number of the desktop software that ships with the t5?
    Is there a later version that will work better?

    Next where can it be downloaded? Can't find it on palms website.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Which version of desktop for t5?

    In article ,
    root@aol.com says...

    http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...n_desktop.html
    --
    "Trust me, I do this all the time"
    Mike M

  3. Re: Which version of desktop for t5?

    "Mike M" wrote in message
    news:MPG.1d4877251d881df198997b@news.verizon.net.. .
    > In article ,
    > root@aol.com says...
    >> What is the version number of the desktop software that ships with the
    >> t5?
    >> Is there a later version that will work better?
    >>
    >> Next where can it be downloaded? Can't find it on palms website.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...n_desktop.html
    > --
    > "Trust me, I do this all the time"
    > Mike M

    Been there done that....

    The Palm Desktop download version you are seeking is either unavailable for
    download or does not exist. Please read the notes below for an explanation
    for your device.

  4. Re: Which version of desktop for t5?

    On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:00:03 GMT, "root" spewed forth these words
    of wisdom:

    >What is the version number of the desktop software that ships with the t5?
    >Is there a later version that will work better?
    >
    >Next where can it be downloaded? Can't find it on palms website.
    >
    >Thanks

    I'd love to tell you for sure, but I can't get Palm Desktop to open. (I use
    Agendus for Widows instead). I think it's version 4.1.4.

    Galley

  5. Re: Which version of desktop for t5?

    "Galley" wrote in message
    > On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:00:03 GMT, "root" spewed forth these
    > words
    > of wisdom:
    >
    >>What is the version number of the desktop software that ships with the t5?
    >>Is there a later version that will work better?
    >>
    >>Next where can it be downloaded? Can't find it on palms website.
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>

    > I'd love to tell you for sure, but I can't get Palm Desktop to open. (I
    > use
    > Agendus for Widows instead). I think it's version 4.1.4.

    Yes, that's the version I got when I bought my T5 a couple weeks ago (just
    before the $50.00 price drop!)

    Tom Lake

+ Reply to Thread