Hotsync with 2 computers - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Hotsync with 2 computers - Palmtop ; I was using Palm Desktop since my m125 died. Now i bought an E2. I upgraded the software at work and syncronized there. But at home i decided to do an unistall and install the software from zero. I copied ...

  1. Hotsync with 2 computers

    I was using Palm Desktop since my m125 died. Now i bought an E2.
    I upgraded the software at work and syncronized there.
    But at home i decided to do an unistall and install the software from
    zero. I copied the palm data directory from work and put it here (at
    home). All the data is there, i can see from palm desktop.

    But the data i put on the desktop or directly on my palm doesn't get
    transfered (syncronized).

    Can someone help me ?

    Thank you.
    --
    Fabio Pereira Bernardino
    Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

  2. Re: Hotsync with 2 computers

    "Fabio Bernardino" wrote in message

    > I was using Palm Desktop since my m125 died. Now i bought an E2.
    > I upgraded the software at work and syncronized there.
    > But at home i decided to do an unistall and install the software from
    > zero. I copied the palm data directory from work and put it here (at
    > home). All the data is there, i can see from palm desktop.
    >
    > But the data i put on the desktop or directly on my palm doesn't get
    > transfered (syncronized).
    >
    > Can someone help me ?
    >
    > Thank you.
    > --
    > Fabio Pereira Bernardino
    > Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
    > -- Remove SPAM before replying

    Do you have the conduits setup to synch with the Palm? Maybe you have Palm
    overwrites desktop or vice versa? I sync with 2 computers, one runs Outlook
    and the other runs Palm Desktop. No issues really other than the annoying
    message on the Outlook machine that indicates that the Palm has synch'd with
    another computer.

    Cheers
    TC

  3. Re: Hotsync with 2 computers

    Thank you for the reply. I found out what was wrong, I had set to
    syncronize with Outlook at home. I read it fast and i though that
    syncronizing with Outlook you would also syncronize with Palm Destop.

    This was i could syncronize with my Nokia phone as it works with
    Outlook.

    Is there any program that would syncronize between Palm and Outlook
    (agenda and calendar ) ?

    Regards,

    --
    Fabio Pereira Bernardino