Info On Zaurus ZR-5000 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Info On Zaurus ZR-5000 - Palmtop ; I have been searching for an affordable palmtop, and found a Zaurus ZR-5000 for a great price. However, I'm unclear on some of the specs and can't seem to find any reviews or websites for it. Does it have PC ...

  1. Info On Zaurus ZR-5000

    I have been searching for an affordable palmtop, and found a Zaurus
    ZR-5000 for a great price. However, I'm unclear on some of the specs
    and can't seem to find any reviews or websites for it. Does it have PC
    connectivity via USB or serial cable (my PC is not IR enabled). If so,
    is it compatible with XP? Thanks.

  2. Re: Info On Zaurus ZR-5000

    sjmcarter@gmail.com wrote:
    > I have been searching for an affordable palmtop, and found a Zaurus
    > ZR-5000 for a great price. However, I'm unclear on some of the specs
    > and can't seem to find any reviews or websites for it. Does it have PC
    > connectivity via USB or serial cable (my PC is not IR enabled). If so,
    > is it compatible with XP? Thanks.

    Why not an SL-5500? Plenty of these on Ebay at the moment. Works well
    with XP.

    --
    Stephen Chadfield
    http://www.chadfield.com/