Hello all -

I have had my 3500X for over 8 years and have enjoyed the heck out of
it. Almost an indispensable part of my life.

However, recently it has started deteriorating. Mostly the plastic
casing is crumbling.

This has me worried about its expected remaining life and if I will
need to replace it soon.

What I need to do is to backup my contacts but I have lost the 'ZR-PL2'
software (don't know if it would work with XP anyway.)

Does anyone know I can transfer the data out? Is there an XP
compatible version of the 'ZR-PL2' PC software available anywhere?

The folks at Sharp pretty much laughed at me when I asked.

Thanks,
Zack