How to erase a line in PalmOS? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on How to erase a line in PalmOS? - Palmtop ; Hi all, Is there any way to erase an entire line at once in palmos? e.g. by a single gesture Thx in advance Leonardo "A gente só sabe bem aquilo que não entende". Guimarães Rosa...

  1. How to erase a line in PalmOS?

    Hi all,

    Is there any way to erase an entire line at once
    in palmos? e.g. by a single gesture

    Thx in advance

    Leonardo

    "A gente só sabe bem aquilo que não entende".
    Guimarães Rosa

  2. Re: How to erase a line in PalmOS?

    Leonardo B. Oliveira wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > Is there any way to erase an entire line at once
    > in palmos? e.g. by a single gesture
    >
    > Thx in advance
    >
    > Leonardo
    >

    > "A gente só sabe bem aquilo que não entende".
    > Guimarães Rosa

    3 taps will highlight the entire line. Follow with a single space or clear
    to erase the entire line.

    Roy

    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz
    http://Schestowitz.com

  3. Re: How to erase a line in PalmOS?

    "Leonardo B. Oliveira" wrote in
    news:Pine.LNX.4.58.0507141059550.21252@traira.dcc. ufmg.br:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > Is there any way to erase an entire line at once
    > in palmos? e.g. by a single gesture

    Not that I know of, but it's not that hard to highlight the entire line
    with one gesture and then erase it with a backspace gesture.

    --
    Regards,

    Stan

    safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." B. Franklin

+ Reply to Thread