Just a couple quick questions:

What's the *real* talk battery life for a Treo 300? I know the blurbs say
2.5 hours, but mine gets almost 1.5 hours (and that's stretching it). Of
course I usually use the speaker phone so that probably doesn't help. I
ask this because I'm wondering if my battery life is about right, or if I
should start looking at replacing it.

And, again, does anyone know of a good full-sized keyboard for the Treo
300? I've used WordSmith and a Palm Portable keyboard on my IIIx
(Workpad) and would like something comparable (or close) for the Treo.
Then I could get everything in one package and use the Treo for writing.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"