Hey, first post here. I just wanted to gauge everyones opinions on
the TJ27/37 series of Sony Clie's. I just bought a TJ-27 with the
memorystick wifi card for under $170 and i was wondering how durable and
if every one thinks it was a good purchase or a bad mistake. From what
i read else where, the TJ27 kicks much more ass than the TJ25 and 35
did, and for the price its the cheapest i could have possibly gotten a
wifi enabled PDA for (since thats all i want, i dont want Bluetooth, and
i dont need sound, or anything else.) And its the right size, sleek,
small, and portable. Any way, any opinions would be appreciated

- Robert Hill
robertowns@gmail.c0m