Remote Control for Palm under Windows - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Remote Control for Palm under Windows - Palmtop ; Hello, I am looking for a software tool to have access to my Palm PDA (T3) via Windows XP. For instance, for Windows PDAs there is something like "Pocket Controller Pro". Does anybody knows such a tool? Thx, Matthias...

  1. Remote Control for Palm under Windows

    Hello,

    I am looking for a software tool to have access to my Palm PDA (T3) via
    Windows XP. For instance, for Windows PDAs there is something like
    "Pocket Controller Pro". Does anybody knows such a tool?

    Thx, Matthias

  2. Re: Remote Control for Palm under Windows

    I don't think they have them for us Palm users. I've looked.

    --
    */Jake Wasdin/*
    jake6535@bellsouth.net

  3. Re: Remote Control for Palm under Windows

    mavoigt@gmx.de wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am looking for a software tool to have access to my Palm PDA (T3) via
    > Windows XP. For instance, for Windows PDAs there is something like
    > "Pocket Controller Pro". Does anybody knows such a tool?
    >
    > Thx, Matthias

    Yes, pdareach. Works fine with my T3 and Windows 2000; ideal for
    demonstrating a Palm to an audience, training etc. It controls your Palm
    remotely and displays the palm output on the Windows display, a kiosk or
    full screen mode is also available. Limited number of skins at present,
    but it does do 480x320, as well as landscape.

    http://www.junefabrics.com/pdareach/index.php

    HTH

  4. Re: Remote Control for Palm under Windows

    Hi,

    Thanks a lot for the link. I was nearly 100% sure, there is nothing
    like this. Works perfect :-)

    thx, Matthias

+ Reply to Thread