    appreciate your help.
    T.I.A.

  2. Re: Best web browser for Palm ?

    On 2005-05-10, Palmfan wrote:
    > Hi, I'm looking for the best web browser for Palm (T3) and would
    > appreciate your help.

    I use putty on T|E, but it pre-fetches.

    --
    Toby.
    field to circumvent my email filters.

  3. Re: Best web browser for Palm ?

    On 2005-05-10, Toby wrote:
    > On 2005-05-10, Palmfan wrote:
    >> Hi, I'm looking for the best web browser for Palm (T3) and would
    >> appreciate your help.

    > I use putty on T|E, but it pre-fetches.

    Not putty. Plucker!

    --
    Toby.
    field to circumvent my email filters.
    Ignore any mail delivery error.

  4. Re: Best web browser for Palm ?

    Le Tue, 10 May 2005 16:52:01 +0100, Toby a écrit
    :

    >On 2005-05-10, Toby wrote:
    >> On 2005-05-10, Palmfan wrote:
    >>> Hi, I'm looking for the best web browser for Palm (T3) and would
    >>> appreciate your help.

    >> I use putty on T|E, but it pre-fetches.

    >Not putty. Plucker!

    Thanks, I'll have a look...

  5. Re: Best web browser for Palm ?

  6. Re: Best web browser for Palm ?

    Many thanks for your great work, very interesting info, exactly what I
    needed...
    Best regards

    Le 13 May 2005 17:53:49 -0700, "Sam Lipoff" a écrit
    :

    >Please take a look at these two links on my website:
    >
    >http://sam.lipoff.org/palmpilot/software.html#section4
    >
    >http://sam.lipoff.org/palmpilot/webbrowsers.html

+ Reply to Thread