It cannot be that I am the only one encountering the following problem:
I have exensively used the SMS application that comes along with the
Tungsten T3. Therefore I have tons of SMS that I received over my
mobile phone and downloaded to the T3. Too many actually to archive and
handle them with this simple application. Is there an application for
the palm able to import the data from the standard SMS program or maybe
a way to transfer the SMS files from the palm to the PC? Naturally I
could manually one by one copy the SMS contents into a memo file but as
I said I have tons of SMS... Did somebody solve this problem already.
Thanks for any suggestions. Marcel