Palm driver for Mot 270c phone w/BT module? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Palm driver for Mot 270c phone w/BT module? - Palmtop ; I just received my BT module for my Motorola 270c phone (on the Verizon network) but realized I also need the BT driver for Palm if I'm going to want to use it with a Palm PDA. Anyone know where ...

  1. Palm driver for Mot 270c phone w/BT module?

    I just received my BT module for my Motorola 270c phone (on the Verizon
    network) but realized I also need the BT driver for Palm if I'm going to
    want to use it with a Palm PDA.

    Anyone know where I can get the Palm driver for the 270c?

    Thanks.

    Scott

  2. Re: Palm driver for Mot 270c phone w/BT module?

    In article <427fdd46$0$579$b45e6eb0@senator-bedfellow.mit.edu>,
    scott@mit.edu says...

    --
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To email me just pull my_finger

  3. Re: Palm driver for Mot 270c phone w/BT module?

    Thanks for the link, but it appears to only support GSM phones. My phone
    is a Verizon Timeport 270c, thus CDMA.

    Any other leads?

    Scott

    In article ,
    Jim Anderson wrote:
    >In article <427fdd46$0$579$b45e6eb0@senator-bedfellow.mit.edu>,
    >scott@mit.edu says...
    >

    >> I just received my BT module for my Motorola 270c phone (on the Verizon
    >> network) but realized I also need the BT driver for Palm if I'm going to
    >> want to use it with a Palm PDA.
    >>
    >> Anyone know where I can get the Palm driver for the 270c?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> Scott
    >>

    >--
    >Jim Anderson
    >( 8(|) To email me just pull my_finger

  4. Re: Palm driver for Mot 270c phone w/BT module?

    In article <4280021c$0$573$b45e6eb0@senator-bedfellow.mit.edu>,
    scott@mit.edu says...

    > Thanks for the link, but it appears to only support GSM phones. My phone
    > is a Verizon Timeport 270c, thus CDMA.
    >
    > Any other leads?
    >
    > Scott
    >

    > In article ,
    > Jim Anderson wrote:
    > >In article <427fdd46$0$579$b45e6eb0@senator-bedfellow.mit.edu>,
    > >scott@mit.edu says...
    > >

    > >> I just received my BT module for my Motorola 270c phone (on the Verizon
    > >> network) but realized I also need the BT driver for Palm if I'm going to
    > >> want to use it with a Palm PDA.
    > >>
    > >> Anyone know where I can get the Palm driver for the 270c?
    > >>
    > >> Thanks.
    > >>
    > >> Scott
    > >>

    > >--
    > >Jim Anderson
    > >( 8(|) To email me just pull my_finger

    If not in USA, go to Palmone.com and choose your country, then goto
    support and click on your device, links to all downloads for your
    device, and country can then be found.

    --
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To email me just pull my_finger

  5. Re: Palm driver for Mot 270c phone w/BT module?

    Thanks again, but they appear to all be GSM drivers but just for the
    respective countries listed.

    If you find otherwise, please let me know the URL.

    Thanks.

    Scott

    In article ,
    Jim Anderson wrote:
    >In article <4280021c$0$573$b45e6eb0@senator-bedfellow.mit.edu>,
    >scott@mit.edu says...
    >
    >> Thanks for the link, but it appears to only support GSM phones. My phone
    >> is a Verizon Timeport 270c, thus CDMA.
    >>
    >> Any other leads?
    >>
    >> Scott
    >>

    >> In article ,
    >> Jim Anderson wrote:
    >> >In article <427fdd46$0$579$b45e6eb0@senator-bedfellow.mit.edu>,
    >> >scott@mit.edu says...

    >> >--
    >> >Jim Anderson
    >> >( 8(|) To email me just pull my_finger

    >If not in USA, go to Palmone.com and choose your country, then goto
    >support and click on your device, links to all downloads for your
    >device, and country can then be found.
    >
    >--
    >Jim Anderson
    >( 8(|) To email me just pull my_finger