Q: Palm zire 72 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Q: Palm zire 72 - Palmtop ; Hi everyone!! I just want to know opinions from zire 72 owners because i am planing to buy one and i want to know good and bad sides of zire 72. Price is 200 euros, and it is 6 months ...

  1. Q: Palm zire 72

    Hi everyone!!

    I just want to know opinions from zire 72 owners because i am planing to buy
    one and i want to know good and bad sides of zire 72.

    Price is 200 euros, and it is 6 months old. I wander if this is a good
    purchase?

    Thx!

    Nino

  2. Re: Q: Palm zire 72

    "Ninoslav Rehorovic" wrote:

    >I just want to know opinions from zire 72 owners because i am planing to buy
    >one and i want to know good and bad sides of zire 72.

    Bad news: The blue paint will flake off and it looks terrible.
    Good news: After you peel all the blue paint off it looks better than when it
    was blue. Almost (but not quite) as good as the Z72S(silver) model...

    Bad News: The camera takes fuzzy pictures. I think the poor quality lens is the
    problem since 1MP should be plenty of resolution for good clear pictures.
    Good News: As long as you don't want to blow up the pictures on your PC screen,
    they are quite acceptable on the Z72 small screen. The video is of course jumpy
    at 15 FPS but I still enjoy using it. In fact I take more videos than stills at
    gatherings since they have more personality. I pocket carry the PDA so have the
    camera with me at all times. This has helped me get some great family moments
    recorded that otherwise wouldn't be. Also I can show off old videos/photos at a
    moments notice anyplace anytime.

    I got hooked on the old mono PDA's for reading ebooks anyplace anytime and now
    the camera/PDA has done the same for photos. I think you will enjoy the Z72. You
    may want to wait a bit since I believe the rumors say that the Z73 is close at
    hand. If so that means the Z72 will get cheaper, or maybe you will like the Z73
    better...

+ Reply to Thread