Just saw this one in an Ebay auction. Looks really cool. If it was
PalmOS I'd buy it in a second. Unbelievably, it was only like $40. That
makes me worry that it's a crap phone. Anybody know what OS it uses? Is
there much software or games for it, especially freeware/shareware/warez?
Oh, and does anybody know if the screen can be flipped so you could hold
it like a regular phone when you're not typing or gaming on it? Is the
PDA function any good? I guess most importantly, will it import/export
with Palm Desktop? I've been using that so long I just couldn't give it
up, plus reams of data in it.
For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com.
Yeah, it's really a real address