WiFi for Clie - Palmtop

This is a discussion on WiFi for Clie - Palmtop ; Does anyone know if there is plug in card, etc., for a Sony Clie PEG-SJ20-U that does WiFi? Also, on an extremely low budget. Thanks!!!!!...

  1. WiFi for Clie

    Does anyone know if there is plug in card, etc., for a Sony Clie PEG-SJ20-U
    that does WiFi? Also, on an extremely low budget. Thanks!!!!!

  2. Re: WiFi for Clie

    there is only one

    sold by a japanese company. (starts with an H)

    if you want it you will have to go though a company like brando, or someone
    who lives in japan. it will cost ya about 90 before you include shipping
    and other such extra's. But thats about the going price for wifi cards.

    beyond that there isn't another way, unless you wanna start hacking/modding
    stuff and considering the state of clie orientated material thats gonna be
    pretty hard.
    "Eric Ferguson" wrote in message
    news:uHwde.759$Jz2.235@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com. ..
    > Does anyone know if there is plug in card, etc., for a Sony Clie
    > PEG-SJ20-U that does WiFi? Also, on an extremely low budget. Thanks!!!!!

  3. Re: WiFi for Clie

    company's name: HAGIWARA
    review:
    http://www.brighthand.com/article/Wi...view?site=Palm
    seems your unit is not compatible
    Klaus Ernst (I have a PEG-SL10/U, but use an iPAQ for Wi-Fi)
    "Eric Ferguson" wrote in message
    news:uHwde.759$Jz2.235@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com. ..
    > Does anyone know if there is plug in card, etc., for a Sony Clie

    PEG-SJ20-U
    > that does WiFi? Also, on an extremely low budget. Thanks!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread