I have a new T5. I recently purchased the program titled
"Simple View" which allows me to zoom in and out when
I view images stored on the T5. The "Media" program
which comes with the T5 does not have a zoom in and
out feature. Here's my problem:

I want to be able to view images which are filed in
my folders, or anywhere on in the T5. The Simple View
program will only allow me to view image files stored
in one location.

Does anyone know how I can view image files stored anywhere
on the T5 using the Simple View program?

I also tried selecting the image file, then the option
"Open With", but the only viewing application program listed
is "Media". Is there any way to add "Simple View" to my
viewer application list?

Thanks for your help.

-Pholus