Kabbalah - Opportunity to control & determine your destiny - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Kabbalah - Opportunity to control & determine your destiny - Palmtop ; Kabbalah - Opportunity to control & determine your destiny www.jerusalemkabbalah.com...

  1. Kabbalah - Opportunity to control & determine your destiny

    Kabbalah - Opportunity to control & determine your destiny

    www.jerusalemkabbalah.com

  2. Re: Kabbalah - Opportunity to control & determine your destiny

    So what version of Palm OS does it run on?

  3. Re: Kabbalah - Opportunity to control & determine your destiny

    In article , Gold Edition
    wrote:
    > So what version of Palm OS does it run on?

    Yeah, and I only want to *determine* my destiny, I don't want to
    *control* it, too. :->

    --
    Sincerely,

    Ray Ingles (313) 227-2317

    "It is error alone which needs the support of government.
    Truth can stand by itself." --Thomas Jefferson

  4. Re: Kabbalah - Opportunity to control & determine your destiny

    Ray Ingles wrote:
    > In article , Gold Edition
    > wrote:
    >
    >>So what version of Palm OS does it run on?

    > Yeah, and I only want to *determine* my destiny, I don't want to
    > *control* it, too. :->

    I think it'd need a special cable to control through my T|E and I'm not
    up to figuring out where the other end would plug in. *shudder*

    --
    http://www.simplerich.com/blog

    Read my book!!!