opening .PRC modules - Palmtop

This is a discussion on opening .PRC modules - Palmtop ; Somebody posted the NIV bible modules in the newsgroup, alt.binaries.e-book.palm. The subjects of the postings of these NIV bible modules goes something like "Re: BIBLE - File 09 of 22 - NIV_module_1f.PRC (1/1)", Re: BIBLE - File 14 of 22 ...

  1. opening .PRC modules

    Somebody posted the NIV bible modules in the newsgroup,
    alt.binaries.e-book.palm.
    The subjects of the postings of these NIV bible modules goes something
    like "Re: BIBLE - File 09 of 22 - NIV_module_1f.PRC (1/1)", Re: BIBLE -
    File 14 of 22 - NIV_module_4.PRC (1/1)" so on.

    After saving the attachments of these postings, I tried to install
    these files with the .prc extension like normal programs using the
    "Install Tool" but I failed. How do I open these particular NIV modules
    with the .PRC extension?

    Thank you.

    Kingsley

  2. Re: opening .PRC modules

    Clinging to sanity, kingsley.yong@gmail.com mumbled into her beard:
    > Somebody posted the NIV bible modules in the newsgroup,
    > alt.binaries.e-book.palm.
    > The subjects of the postings of these NIV bible modules goes something
    > like "Re: BIBLE - File 09 of 22 - NIV_module_1f.PRC (1/1)", Re: BIBLE -
    > File 14 of 22 - NIV_module_4.PRC (1/1)" so on.
    >
    > After saving the attachments of these postings, I tried to install
    > these files with the .prc extension like normal programs using the
    > "Install Tool" but I failed. How do I open these particular NIV modules
    > with the .PRC extension?

    More than likely you need some specific "Bible browser" application.

    Laridian is in that market.

    It is more likely than not that the modules were made for use with
    "MyBible(tm)".
    --
    (reverse (concatenate 'string "moc.liamg" "@" "enworbbc"))
    http://linuxdatabases.info/info/rdbms.html