Error message, please help! - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Error message, please help! - Palmtop ; Whenever I launch PalmDesktop (v. 4.2.1), I get the following error message: The application "(null)" could not be launched because of a shared library error: " Έκ" Yes, even the odd characters. Does anyone know what this means or what ...

  1. Error message, please help!

    Whenever I launch PalmDesktop (v. 4.2.1), I get the following error message:

    The application "(null)" could not be launched because of a shared
    library error: "Έκ"

    Yes, even the odd characters.

    Does anyone know what this means or what I am missing? Could this have
    anything to do with the fact that everything syncs great except for the
    Memos? The sync log *says* that the memos synced, but they don't.

    TIA

  2. Re: Error message, please help!

    Cindy Murray wrote in
    newsOKdnUC7lZlR0vPfRVn-uQ@comcast.com:

    > Whenever I launch PalmDesktop (v. 4.2.1), I get the following error
    > message:
    >
    > The application "(null)" could not be launched because of a shared
    > library error: "Έκ"

    I haven't tried 4.2.1, didn't even know it was available, so I'm no
    expert on this, but it sounds like a bad .dll file. Have you tried
    reinstalling the desktop?

    --
    Regards,

    Stan

    safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." B. Franklin

+ Reply to Thread