libpng palm port - Palmtop

This is a discussion on libpng palm port - Palmtop ; Hello, I realize this newsgroup is not much about programming but I couldn't find any newsgroup devoted to PalmOs programming. Do here is my question, is there a port of libpng for PalmOs ? I looked everywhere and it doesn't ...

  1. libpng palm port

    Hello,

    I realize this newsgroup is not much about programming but I couldn't
    find any newsgroup devoted to PalmOs programming.

    Do here is my question, is there a port of libpng for PalmOs ?
    I looked everywhere and it doesn't seem to exist. And yes, I know of
    zBoxz, but it is not sufficient for me.

    I need it so I will do it myself if necessary. Thanks in advance.

    Antoine Mathys

  2. Re: libpng palm port

    Check with palmsource.com - there's a whole news -server- devoted to Palm
    programming.

    I think if you just want read-only, you connect to news.palmos.com. If you
    want to post, you have to sign up as a developer (it's free).

    Free software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

    "Antoine Mathys" wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I realize this newsgroup is not much about programming but I couldn't
    > find any newsgroup devoted to PalmOs programming.
    >
    > Do here is my question, is there a port of libpng for PalmOs ?
    > I looked everywhere and it doesn't seem to exist. And yes, I know of
    > zBoxz, but it is not sufficient for me.
    >
    > I need it so I will do it myself if necessary. Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Antoine Mathys

+ Reply to Thread