Tungsten 5 won't sync Memos - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Tungsten 5 won't sync Memos - Palmtop ; Macintosh G5/OS 10.3.8 Tungsten 5/ Palm Desktop v. 4.2.1 I got the T5 for Christmas and have been trying to figure the darned thing out ever since. The first few times I synced it, it synced everything perfectly. But about ...

  1. Tungsten 5 won't sync Memos

    Macintosh G5/OS 10.3.8
    Tungsten 5/ Palm Desktop v. 4.2.1

    I got the T5 for Christmas and have been trying to figure the darned
    thing out ever since. The first few times I synced it, it synced
    everything perfectly. But about a month ago, I noticed that it had not
    been syncing the Memos since January. I've tried EVERYTHING I can think
    of to make it sync. I switched to Bluetooth syncing. I rechecked all
    my Conduit settings, everything I know to do. Everything else seems to
    sync perfectly, but not the Memos. Memos on the Palm Desktop software
    do not send to the handheld and vice versa.

    I do use iSync, which I know interrupts some of the sync features such
    as Contacts and Calendar (uses Address Book and iCal), but there is no
    "Memo" feature on the Mac OS that it could be syncing the memos to (that
    I know of).

    Any clues? The PalmOne support site is worthless. Thanks....

  2. Re: Tungsten 5 won't sync Memos

    I had same problem with my Sony Clie, and it was driving me nuts, seem to
    recall I fixed it by updating the Intellisync application. You'll have to
    find the more recent application, but it's a free download if you registered
    your original Intellisync with Pumatech. The more recent application also
    fixes some other quirky bits when syncing outlook

    --

    "Give a man fire and he'll be warm for an evening.
    Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life"

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    "Cindy Murray" wrote in message
    > Macintosh G5/OS 10.3.8
    > Tungsten 5/ Palm Desktop v. 4.2.1
    >
    > I got the T5 for Christmas and have been trying to figure the darned thing
    > out ever since. The first few times I synced it, it synced everything
    > perfectly. But about a month ago, I noticed that it had not been syncing
    > the Memos since January. I've tried EVERYTHING I can think of to make it
    > sync. I switched to Bluetooth syncing. I rechecked all my Conduit
    > settings, everything I know to do. Everything else seems to sync
    > perfectly, but not the Memos. Memos on the Palm Desktop software do not
    > send to the handheld and vice versa.
    >
    > I do use iSync, which I know interrupts some of the sync features such as
    > Contacts and Calendar (uses Address Book and iCal), but there is no "Memo"
    > feature on the Mac OS that it could be syncing the memos to (that I know
    > of).
    >
    > Any clues? The PalmOne support site is worthless. Thanks....

+ Reply to Thread