how to put mp3s onto Palm Tungsten t5 ? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on how to put mp3s onto Palm Tungsten t5 ? - Palmtop ; Hi. I can't put any mp3s into my Palm Tungsten t5. I am told audio and video files are all put onto the "extension card", so my mp3s won't be accepted for transfer into the Palm itself. Problem is, the ...

  1. how to put mp3s onto Palm Tungsten t5 ?

    Hi.
    I can't put any mp3s into my Palm Tungsten t5. I am told audio and
    video files are all put onto the "extension card", so my mp3s won't be
    accepted for transfer into the Palm itself. Problem is, the device has
    an "internal card" with some 160 MB free space, but it apparently
    isn't recognized as an "extension card", so all the mp3s stay stuck on
    the desktop. So what is the use of having 160 MB free space if you
    can't put a couple of 2 MB mp3s in it ?
    Anyone has a clue as to how I nevertheless can manage to transfer my
    files ? Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: how to put mp3s onto Palm Tungsten t5 ?

    Uzytkownik napisal w wiadomosci
    news:9450a7f8.0504201308.66d94b96@posting.google.c om...
    > Hi.
    > I can't put any mp3s into my Palm Tungsten t5. I am told audio and
    > video files are all put onto the "extension card", so my mp3s won't be
    > accepted for transfer into the Palm itself. Problem is, the device has
    > an "internal card" with some 160 MB free space, but it apparently
    > isn't recognized as an "extension card", so all the mp3s stay stuck on
    > the desktop. So what is the use of having 160 MB free space if you
    > can't put a couple of 2 MB mp3s in it ?
    > Anyone has a clue as to how I nevertheless can manage to transfer my
    > files ? Thanks in advance.

    use palmOne File Transfer...
    Krum

+ Reply to Thread